loren Eric Swanson: Graduation Day--Bakke Graduate University

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Graduation Day--Bakke Graduate University






















The big day has come. This Raymond J. Bakke medal was presented to all graduates completing the Doctor of Ministry degree at a brunch this morning. I completed my dissertation a month ago and passed my oral defense of my thesis a couple weeks ago so this was a great culmination of a five year process.
Graduation was great. BGU did it up right. Reid Carpenter from Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation was the keynote and did a great job capturing the moment. Liz and I have had a great time here in Seattle. I'll blog more on my reflections of my experience at BGU in my next entry.

6 Comments:

At Monday, June 04, 2007 7:12:00 AM, Blogger jerry said...

Dr. Swanson,

again, Congratulations! Way to go!

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Steve Morgan said...

Hey Bisquivits, Congratulations on your graduation from BGU. You are a great encouragement, mentor and example for us. Blessings.

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007 1:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, congratulations on your doctorate. What a great accomplishment!

 
At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Andy McCullough said...

Congrats, Dr. Swanson!

 
At Friday, June 08, 2007 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Bro,
Good hustle. My life has your fingerprints all over it. Thanks for your life and leadership. You still look svelte too.

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 6:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dr. Swanson.htt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home