loren Eric Swanson: What a week!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

What a week!



A week ago I was picking my mom up from the hospital--Nothing too serious, but it required an overnight stay. I drove directly from the Sacramento Airport to the hospital to get Mom. Of course she wanted to stay through lunch. "No sense letting all that good food go to waste!" As a whole Mom and Dad are doing great. Dad's speech continues to improve and they are always energetic and full of life. From Stockton I drove to San Jose and hooked up with Don Wilcox for our drive to Treebones Resort (www.treebonesresort.com) near Gorda on the Big Sur Coast. This was the third meeting of my last leadership community for (Southern California) externally focused churches. As usual, John Handy (former senior VP for Mattel Toys) was spectacular in his presentations on innovation. Got back Thursday night and was supposed to fly to East Asia yesterday but I mistook 6am for 6pm and missed my flight so left today instead. Am currently at the SFO international terminal awaiting my flight. It's a long one and I'm in coach all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home