loren Eric Swanson: Great Rehearsal dinner and golf

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Great Rehearsal dinner and golf



Had a great rehearsal / dinner tonight. My one regret was that the rehearsal took over an hour. I usually can get them done in around 20 minutes but folks wanted to practice their music, etc. Brenda Lotterhos and Susan Preston are playing violin / piano and it sounds gorgeous. After the rehearsal we adjourned to the Fellowship Hall for a great barbecue dinner hosted by the Olson's.

Later that night Kacey and I had the traditional night-before-the-wedding-I-can't-sleep-father of-the-bride-basketball game. I made the backwards, over the head shot to win it in the final seconds.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2017 3:20:00 AM, Blogger mackyton said...

Such interesting post. I am sure it was blasting night. I wish I could see more photos from their dinner here. From Eventup.com I have just booked a venue at very affordable prices. I would be hosting our international corporate events NYC over there.

 
At Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

 

Post a Comment

<< Home