loren Eric Swanson: Totally Bloated!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Totally Bloated!

Liz and I had Thanksgiving with my folks in Stockton on Thursday. It was quite a feast! I'm still full two days later. There were a dozen of us who gathered for Turkey with all the trimmings, ham, plus one of the best batches of potato sausage my dad ever squeezed into 22 feet of casings! I'm so bloated my shoes feel tight!






On Friday Liz, my daughter Kacey, my folks and I drove down to watch my daughter's finance, Erik Olson, play basketball against Cal in the opening game of their four team tournament. Erik played well, scoring 7 against the California Golden Bears with four steals and tonight he had 15 against Cal State Northridge. After the game we went out to Fenton's for ice cream. We stayed at the Doubletree Hotel on the Berkeley Marina so it was quite a treat. It's been a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home