loren Eric Swanson: Mom and Dad in Colorado

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mom and Dad in Colorado







For the past week, Liz and I have had the pleasure of having my folks (and my niece Allee--Soph from Chico State) here with us in Colorado and it's been great. They've been nordic stick walking nearly every morning--walking around 2.5 miles. Not bad for 82 years old. Of course we've been doing a lot of eating. My dad is on some type of medication where he can eat every and all of what he wants and still not gain a pound. It's like he has the metabolism of a 16-year-old. It's just been fun having them here. Last night we went to the Avs game. Tomorrow, after watching the Packer game (Dad and Mom are great fans) they will leave for California. Liz leaves for Dallas tomorrow and I'm heading for Thailand so all good things must end.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like u have a good fam...
*sigh

 
At Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Chris Freeland said...

Where can I get some of that medicine?

 
At Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,

Have a great holiday, my best to you and Liz and all your kids.

Steve Knight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home