loren Eric Swanson: Fantasy Football Draft

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fantasy Football Draft


Just finishing up an evening of Fantasy Football draft. I seem to be in over my head with the league I am a part of. These guys showed up this evening w/ magazines, cheat-sheets and actually know the first names of these players. I just picked players whose names reminded me of people I knew and liked or sounded like the name of an exotic food--"Could I have a side of Dante Culpepper please?" Last year I actually won the league proving the theorum that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The highlight of the evening is the diminishing bowl of peanut M&Ms in front of me. Mmmmmmm! Sacrilicious!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:07:00 PM, Blogger Andy McCullough said...

Hope you get to eat a Ben RoethlisBERGER! Hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home