loren Eric Swanson: The Swedish Christmas (white food) Dinner

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Swedish Christmas (white food) Dinner

Last night we had the annual Swedish Christmas dinner with the Olsons, the Hausers, Geoff Gorsuch back from Singapore. Time does not allow me to write the details and post pictures since I'm off to the Vegas Bowl (Cal v. BYU) but will update later. For now I'll just post a picture of my son-in-law to be, Erik Olson making potato sausage together.

OK, I had the chance to download a few more pics of the swedish dinner. The dominant characteristic of the food is that it is white or a shade of white (see attached photos)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:24:00 AM, Blogger r.fuel said...

Awesome chef's coats. Didn't get to see those last time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home